Sign in to follow this  
rservices

advise on equiptment

I'm going to be moving in to a hot water unit, tring to combine the advise on what to get I'm thinking about this one

[ATTACH]3510[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]3511[/ATTACH]

one of my conserns is I mite want additional storage for scruber's ladders.

but I have to wonder if getting the set up is cheeper in the long run, I could truck mount the PW and hane the trailer for misc items when needed.

any sujestions would be great.

john

northstar1.doc

northstar2.doc

When you buy a machine like this you have to think about local serviceing, warranty work etc. Mail order is probably th cheapest up front but the repair issues that may come up later might cost more in the long run.

Trailer set up is personal preferance but If you want to expand your equipment and carry more stuff on the trailer insted of cramming it into the back of your truck buy a skid and mount it on a trailer with enough room. I have a 5x12 tandem and will be upgrading to a bigger one.

My opinion on Northern Pw's is you will spend less up front but in the long run you will be paying more for repairs and service than if you bought a better quality machine from a local dealer. Hope this helps a little.

I agree I just spend a hour talking with a local dist. selling hydro tech units said basicly the same thing about service, and that the quality at northern tools mite be not up to their claims.

allthough they do have hydro tech componants they are of lower quality, and service is going to cost me big time

I'm going to be moving in to a hot water unit, tring to combine the advise on what to get I'm thinking about this one

[ATTACH]3510[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]3511[/ATTACH]

one of my conserns is I mite want additional storage for scruber's ladders.

but I have to wonder if getting the set up is cheeper in the long run, I could truck mount the PW and hane the trailer for misc items when needed.

any sujestions would be great.

john

your main concern is you want to be able to have the unit serviced at a local shop.for the money they want its about average prices