Sign in to follow this  
jnoden

Wood Defender

Question

Anyone still using this stuff? I have been using it on and off and like it so far. I am wondering if anyone who has used Ready Seal in the past has compared the two. I hear that WD covers a little better than RS and may cost less per job than RS but I havent used RS yet so I dont know for sure. The only problem I had was a couple pails leaked all over my garage after the shipper dropped them off.

2 answers to this question

Anyone still using this stuff? I have been using it on and off and like it so far. I am wondering if anyone who has used Ready Seal in the past has compared the two. I hear that WD covers a little better than RS and may cost less per job than RS but I havent used RS yet so I dont know for sure. The only problem I had was a couple pails leaked all over my garage after the shipper dropped them off.

havent tried it yet, may give it a shot on some fences this season.....lots of colors to choose from too. the fence sealer is el cheapo as far as price goes

I will use the fence stainif I ever get a fence job. Seems like people dont care to get their fences stained around here or they do it themselves.

Im suprised nobody responded to this thread. I heard a lot about it last year and several people said they were going to try it including myself. I really would like to know if anyone got an idea about its durability.