Sign in to follow this  
clean kentucky

the most comfortable trigger gun

Need help with opinions on trigger guns,

I would like to find a comfortable trigger gun. I have tried a few and have not found one that I really think is very comfortable. I have tried the suttner easy pull, St1500, and a few other no-name ones. Can anyone refer a good one? Thanks!!!

Doug Baker

Baker's Pressure Washing

270-268-1694

I have found the orange northern guns (non easy pull) to actually have a softer trigger than the"pro" easy guns. I use a K7 and have triggered the gun just holding it hanging in my hand by my side.

It doesn't get hard to hold, it just starts to hurt my hand. They are not very ergonomic. I have the K7 also and with the easy pull you could hold it all day long if it was'nt wearing blisters on your hand ( where the top of the trigger gun pushes in betweeen your thumb and first finger)

Doug Baker

Baker's Pressure Washing

270-268-1694

When I went down and worked with Alan..(ONE TOUGH PRESSURE) he had the straight trigger gun. Sorry I don't know what it called, but anyway, he had that with a 5 foot wand and would just lay the trigger on his shoulder letting gravity do the work. Really good settup and far more comfortable than the regular trigger guns.