Sign in to follow this  
daryl

Need help mixing raw chem

Hey guys I’m trying to get into making my own cleaning solutions or find something to boost what I’m currently using. Do anybody have any suggestion.

I’m getting tried of buying samples that don’t work or you don’t get enough of to do anything with .

a huge competitive advantage, Daryl, will be your willingness to use chems formulated specifically for the line of work you plan to do purchased through vendors that have supported and helped build the businesses of your peers here. When you use materials readily available to everyone you lose with it the ability to position your biz over the next one. Using specialty chems helps you sell on value. They're buying on your credibility and willingness to invest in your business.

Vendors call them samples for a reason. You try, you like, you buy, you support their business. There are thousands of posts here about good chems with real folks getting real results. Unless you've given all chems a fair shot and truly aren't happy with results, save your money and tons of time and buy from a supplier.

Good luck with that...

/neil

maybe I'm trying to do to much .I want to be able to cleaning any and everything. maybe I need to do more research. and focus on a couple of things and not one hundred things. I just want to provide the best service possible .

man I love pressure washing I hate wasting money on bull &*$t

thx Daryl

any one else chime in

I have to agree with Neil and Larry - mixing your own chems at this stage of the game is time wasted when you could be making money :) You also have liability issues when you mix your own that are alleviated by buying distinctly formulated products from manufacturers :)

Celeste

I’m doing house washing, roofs and gutters walk ways, patios, wood fence and decks and concrete I would like to start doing commercial work on a regular if I could. The chems are joe max, pannel cleaner an some soap call k109 i buy from a loacl pressure washing dealer. they dont carry a big selection of cleaning produts that are distinctly formulated.Now they will sell you some car washing soap in a heart beat I dont do cars at this time.I dont like washing my own. Give me a roof or fence or deck etc an im on it like a pit bull. Larry Celeste PM me a list of chemical stores that i should look into.

Thx Daryl

I have heard good things about rowletts as well. You could look at Sunbrite Supply, they are a sponsor and give a discount when you click on their link.

I can say that the good folks at sunbrite have taken care of me on my wood products safewash, readyseal ,etc (Hey Charles Thanks) Sales Rep for SunBrite