Sign in to follow this  
jgoral76

advice and thoughts

Question

Hello all who read, I work for chrysler as some may know and the company and union offer classes through NTC( national training center) they are offered at all buildings and the classes vary. Some are as follows , computer maintanance, digital camera classes generator rebuild and such, you always get something from these classes, i'e a generator for $300, camera for $35 and what happens is you apply for the course and when approved you recive a tap voucher that you give to the instrutor and they in turn mail it in and recive a check for in the camera case $535, ok long enough, I want to offer power washer maintance class because they gave a class that gave away pw'ers for 250, or maybe a class on somthing else regarding a pw, and all i need is my biz licence and a descrip and amount of class, then they say na or ya. What do you think, i'm thinking 500a person for a 30 day class, and yes NTC is stupid enough to approve it so is the union. Maybe you can offer this in your area i will be glad to give the info out

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet