Sign in to follow this  
garcii2

new fence

Question

I know that I posted this in other websites, and some of you have replied and I am just looking at different opinions...Here is the last fence that I did and I am still new at this. I gotta learn somehow!!! Let me know what you think???? The first picture i missed a small spot but i later came back and brushed it. I guess I got too excited and took the picture before it was finished.

post-1842-137772165265_thumb.jpg

post-1842-137772165271_thumb.jpg

post-1842-137772165275_thumb.jpg

6 answers to this question

Sorry... I took this picture the day before I stained the fence. The fence was cleaned with bleach, diswashing detergent, and water. At the time I did not have a power washer and I used a water hose with a strong Jet stream.

post-1842-137772165278_thumb.jpg

post-1842-13777216528_thumb.jpg

Thanks, I normally use a shurflo on most of my jobs, this was a small job 50 x6 = 300 sq feet fence. I had no choice but to use a roller because on the other side of the fence, the neighbors had toys,swings and different junk close to the fence and I did not want to take a chance of overspraying and getting sealer on them. It took 30 minuite to clean and 30 -40 minuites to stain.

Israel

Nice rich color Israel. I'm sure your client is thrilled. For your 30min clean/stain times don't change a thing cause your making $$$!

Sorry but get in touch with me! We can help you out! I promise.

Now where's that Ignore List feature again????

/neil