Sign in to follow this  
plainpainter

Example of my housewashing

Question

27 answers to this question

If you're lucky you can charge extra for brushing gutters, but I don't. I include it with the price of the house. 10 cents per square foot. It's too competitive in my town and brushing the gutters usually gets me the job because my competitors don't do it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by plainpainter viewpost.gif

I have on of those 2 gal plus machines that I downstream at 10:1 directly from a 6% clorox bottle, but I add tsp and nonylphenol to that bottle of tsp and it knocks all the mildew right off every house I have ever done in minutes! I also add that mildew check to the bleach, never have any problems.

-Dan

"I am using TSP and nonylphenol non-ionic surfactants, just have to work out the ratios. I think I will try upping the nonylphenol. Steve Rowlet's citracleen uses sodium metasilicate and nonylphenol."

Dan, dude... :banghead: ... you are killing yourself. Your chemicals are fine, just invest in a 13Hp 4gpm 3500psi machine. You will get work done twice as fast and you can put a real chemical injector on it. A 20% high draw General. You will also need a good gun, hoses, the right nozzles. After four house washes it will have paid for itself with the time you save. Call me if you are serious about upgrading your equipment.