Sign in to follow this  
coonneck

pictures of spray equipment

Question

I would like to see pictures of what every one is using to spray with. I have searched the archives for pictures of the different sprayers everyone uses about but I can not find any. Thanks in advance.

5 answers to this question

I do not know what I will be spraying yet since I am in the research mode right now. I have done some sealing in the past with SW stain and sealer but on a very small scale. I drive around my town a see all of the fences and decks that need cleaning and sealing and there is no one here that does it. A friend of mine owns a lumber yard and has customers ask about it all the time but no one does it. I even talked with a few fence contractors and none of them do it.

I do not know what I will be spraying yet since I am in the research mode right now. I have done some sealing in the past with SW stain and sealer but on a very small scale. I drive around my town a see all of the fences and decks that need cleaning and sealing and there is no one here that does it. A friend of mine owns a lumber yard and has customers ask about it all the time but no one does it. I even talked with a few fence contractors and none of them do it.

Well you should be able to find tons of info here on the TGS to help you get started.If you can't find the answer just ask someone will know the answer. :cool:

Seymour,

Great pictures. Thanks from all of us who are interested in getting into this field. I will be opening in the Spring and I want to do decks and fences as well as other mainly residential work to start out.

I was curious if you could send me an email with a general parts list and how you assemble this setup. From the pictures I could probably figure it all out, but it would be very helpful to have some guidance.

Thanks.