Sign in to follow this  
Lightning Gene

Texas New Guy

Question

My name is Gene Fivel and I am from Bryan Texas...Just wanted to introduce myself after lurking for awhile.Joined recently because this group seems to have alot of knowledge and experience.To make a long story short I have been pressure washing alot of flatwork part time for about a year.I got layed off in December 06 and have decided to take a chance going full time with it.Would like to meet others in my state to learn more about roof cleaning.There is alot of roofs to be cleaned here in Texas but I lack the know how and would like to learn more before jumping into it.....Thx Gene

7 answers to this question

I have read many post from you and would also like to come down and see your work on wood restoration. I have only done one cedar siding house and it came out pretty good but I know the more I learn the better I can be....Yes we need more Texans in here...

Were is Caldwell Tx at exactly?? I'm in Houston i actually and cover all of Houston cleaning and sealing wood.

I don't mind helping you get started in wood restoration it's not that hard it just takes some quality products and patience.It keeps me pretty busy as a specialty biz with great refferals! :cool:

Ahh ok you're not too far at all :cool:

Well i've been at this going on 10 yrs now in 07. So whatever you need to know I can help you get started with equip,chems,stain etc.The Gray Away i use in made up in Plano and shipping is pretty reasonable.

There is a big market in Austin where there is lots of $$ there!!

Fell free to call me anytime...

I'm just waiting for it to dry up and warm up so i can finish the 2K Lft of fence to stain.That doesn't include the 4-5 fence jobs in the same neighborhood avg 300 Lft.

You see lots of cedar fences there decks or cedar houses? I know you're out in the country and probally see lots of 3 rail coral ranch style fences?

I would be willing to drive up there if you ever could sell a cedar house restoration or big deck job.