Sign in to follow this  
Mountain View

Cleaning around swimming pools

Question

3 answers to this question

The concrete should be sloped away from the pool slightly anyway at least around here they are. Basically you just work the surface cleaner and then rinse from the pool edge out. Even if your careful you'll still get some dirty waste water into the pool, nothing the filters can't clean out and if your using Chlorine to clean that obviously isn't going to hurt anything. I'm usually just honestly with the homeowner and they are understanding in giving the pool a day to clean itself out.

Low-pressure. Many pool aprons are poured soft - a lot of cream that you will remove with too much psi. Oxalic to brighten - and I always advise the customer that, in addition to some debris in the water, I may upset the pool's ph.

No way around it.....i usually tell customers to turn off all pumps and theres nothign thats going to get in the pool that a hammer head vac cant clean up.....have them schedual a pool guy when ur done..... If i have a big job thats really dirty i have a local pool guy that does all my cleaning after im done sdo i figured it into the price.... customers happy that they dont have to deal with it.. :)