Sign in to follow this  
sflasealcoatinginc

Product for oil removal

Question

Well there has been many threads about oil removal....diff chems...and peoples ways of applying... I finally got a chance to do a large oil clean up job ....approx 750 Ln FT!! Of dripped oil.... A product now sold @ lowes called Pour n Restore...citris based cleaner....starts in gel form then drys to powder.. It took 100%% of the oil out....applied... let sit 4 hours swept off then applied reg degreaser 100% then surface cleaned everything ..Very Happy with this product and ive tried ALOT of them lol

9 answers to this question

Would this product work on transmission fluid as well? I had a guy wanting me look at his drive today because his wife had hit something in her car and damaged the transmission which caused a leak on there drive. Did you pre wet it first or just put on dry surface?

Sounds a lot like the poultice powder that Prosoco sells. Goes on like a gel and dries to a powder. It pulls the oil out as it dries. I wonder what the price difference is. How much was that stuff at Lowes?

I applied it dry..... let it sit for 4 hours came back swept then applied a regular detergent surface cleaned and nothing remained..... its 8.00 for a quart bottle. I got about 50 sq ft out of it. Works on transmission fluid, oil, i dont believe it works on tar though. Like i said ive tried everything for oil. Cleaners , degreasers, microbial products and nne have pulled put oil like this one. I normally dont buy products from depot stores but this works well.. Pour-N-Restore: Oil Stain Remover, Oil Stain Removal, Removing Oil Stain on Driveway, Concrete Oil Stains is the web site.

I looked at Lowes here by me and they didn't have this stuff...

Closest dealer to me according to their website is about 33 miles from me....Is it THAT good?

I looked at Lowes here by me and they didn't have this stuff...

Closest dealer to me according to their website is about 33 miles from me....Is it THAT good?

I believe you can order it frm their site also. Its the only thing ive found that works where other stuff hasnt :)