Sign in to follow this  
Don L

New Yorker insurance....

Fellow ny'rs,

I just got my contractor's renewal figures.For 1mil/2mil cvg,I will be paying $1,783.81 for the year.

Is this comparable to what you are paying?Thanks.

Fellow ny'rs,

I just got my contractor's renewal figures.For 1mil/2mil cvg,I will be paying $1,783.81 for the year.

Is this comparable to what you are paying?Thanks.

WOW - Just got mine a few days ago.,.. it went down $4.00 for a total of $361.00. I guess you have to charge more up in New York State.

Finishing touch,

I should be thankful huh?

Thanks for the reply,and you might want to check out the signature rules for the site.

Have a great weekend.Hope you're out of snow by June!

WOW - Just got mine a few days ago.,.. it went down $4.00 for a total of $361.00. I guess you have to charge more up in New York State.

I live in the people's republic of New York,rhymes with DORK< et al...Hillary,Chuck...which rhymes with f@@$%*

I am deep in prayer to figure how to call the freemen of this state to rise up ,and stand against the extortion that is wreaked upon us at every turn.You name it ,they tax us.No matter what they call it...regulation,fee,registration...it is a rapeing.Engendered by an effeminate culture.

No matter the obstacles,victory is the only option.Carry on.

Don,

I was born in Brooklyn and lived in Staten Island until I was 25. My parents had a cottage on Seneca Lake near Walkins Glen. You live in a beautiful part of the country but NY is expensive.

Take Care,

Phil

Phil,

This is one of the most beautiful places on

earth,for

which I am extremely thankful

for.Unfortunately,that

is clouded by the miscreants that infest our "law"

making

bodies.

I'm not paying nearly that much for that coverage. I think my vehicle and in land marine policy combined my ba about 2200 a year. Check with your local Farm Family Rep. they have really great insurance, and they have a seperate category for Power Washing, not just a rider for Painters.

I'll look into that Bruno...The lowest quote I have so far for KEC is $2500 for 1M liability not including the vehicle. I need to pull the plug this week so I'll be calling anyone and everyone.