Sign in to follow this  
mas3372

Pricing for wax add on

Question

Hello,

I have a home to do with some major chalking and the home owner wants a wax rinse done to help the chalking from returning. She is aware that it will still return. I ordered some wet wax from sunbrite - I wish pressur tek sold some. My question is, what is a resonable amount to charge to add this service on. I was thinking that after rinsing the house, to rerinse with the wax in a seperatae bucket and then rinse windows would not take long, perhaps 20 minutes. I feel that an easy way would just be 25% of the house wash price could cover the wax application and turn a nice profit.

Any thoughts.

27 answers to this question

Steve's never had it on his site, you have to call him. I'm not sure he even sells it anymore because I use to get it in the gallon size and he posted awhile back that he's not dealing with small gallon size of anything anymore. It doesn't bother window just keep them wet and rinse like normal. I think it gives the vinyl a nice luster and it definately keeps it cleaner longer.

Actually Barry, he does have it on his site, although it's under 'car washing' instead of housewashing. Here's the link: RPC 821 . It looks like he sells it in 1 gallon and 5 gallon increments. Hope that helps.