8FT BED WITH LINER

FACTORY TOW PKG

BLACK TUBULAR SIDE STEPS

LEATHER INTERIOR

HILLBILLY LIGHTS ON ROOF

BURGUNDY COLOR

STARTING BID $17,000

MUST SELL NOW- RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!

It was kind of a joke, but apparently no one got it.

Dave Ramsey is a radio talk show host/personal finance counselor (www.DaveRamsey.com). His mantra is "Get out of debt". Anyway, when people get deeply into debt and are trying to dig out of the hole, you need cash fast. And one of the fastest ways to create additional cash flow is to get rid of a financed car and buy a much cheaper car for cash. The net effect is to kill the car payment and regain $3-400 in cash flow pretty quickly.

Anyway, since 75% of the people who calls his show are deeply in debt and most of those have a car payment (or 2), "sell the freakin' car" is said about 10x a day. So when you said "MUST SELL NOW- RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!", I replied "Dave Ramsey?!?". Anyone who listens to Dave a lot would probably have found it really funny.

Also, if anyone here is just starting the Dave plan, they would probably have recognized a very subtle clue that I have been where they are and that I am open to talk about it. Kind of like a not-so-secret handshake.

Jeff, how many miles, 1/2, 3/4 or 1 ton, and can you post a pic. I just put a order in for a 07 3/4 ton but would cancel it if I have to.

It is a 3/4 ton and has 27300k on it as far as the pic goes that will be tough. do you have a phone that can recive pics if so i'll do that but don't know how to get one on here. call me if you want.