Sign in to follow this  
MMI Enterprises

King Kevster's 20' Velvet Elvis

Question

Ok so being inspired by Chris and his 'Apple Sauce' and Don and his 'Phelps Wand' I thought I would challenge myself to come up with a rename of a common product I luv and hold dear that also happens to be under utilized in the deck restoration field. You know sort of a claim to fame so to speak...:lgwave:

The product I speak of addresses the need for a fast and efficient way to defurr/defelt/develvet/depeachfuzz/etc. large open decks following heavy chemical stripping. Until this product was found out by none other then King Kevster(the original Me Myself & I by the way) folks had to use sanding blocks, Ozborne brushes, random orbit sanders, angle grinders, screen sanders, and floor polish machine mounted scrub pads, etc. etc.

I been into this item religiously and cleaned with it for near on 15 years of my 20 year career in the interior floor care business... Here it is... the 'King Kevster's 20" Velvet Elvis' ...unveiled for the first time ever for your commercial use. Just mount it to your favorite hook and loop sander of choice and you to can be like the King :lgmoneyey :

post-2209-137772178795_thumb.jpg

2 answers to this question

Alright.. below is pic of the real King Kevster's 20" Velvet Elvis. I use it on vinyl and concrete flooring to scrub or strip acrylic. They come in most sizes to mount to an industry standard floor polisher/buffer. They come in a few different grits with the bristles being impregnated with abrasive. A medium level one or a worn out one will work great on wood without leaving an abundance of swirls. Pads can also be used but they shread when they hit unlevel spots and don't last long...This thing will last you years and years and they goby the trade names stratgrit or nylogrit..

About the best source or price for one is from another King:

CleanKing.com : Product Details : vacuum cleaners, janitorial supplies, floor machines

post-2209-137772178801_thumb.jpg