Sign in to follow this  
APCRobert

Estimates/Proposals/Contracts

Question

I am just starting out in this business.

I am hoping someone here will share with me their estimate form that the customer signs. I am looking for the clauses that state what I will & will not be responsible for when doing a job ie...if the stucco chips from the side of a house. I just want to protect myself if need be.

Do most of you order preprinted forms or make them up yourself?

I am also interested in pricing methods for any Florida companies posting here.

Any info would be appreciated.

3 answers to this question

Being new to the business how do justify to your customers the name "Advanced" pressure cleaning. Also if you want to be protected from damage to someone's home, carry the proper insurance. There is no form or contract that a homeowner will sign that will completely dismiss liability from you. If you want a legal binding document for a homeowner to sign the only way is to have a lawyer draw it up for you.

Chris S -thanks for your reply-that's exactly what I am looking for.

Raptor - I'm not sure exactly what you mean about using the name "Advanced". I guess since I have been pressure cleaning for over 20 years & I just purchased what I consider to be pretty "advanced equipment" along with that fact that I will offer "advanced" customer service, I figured that the name seemed appropiate. It also doesn't hurt that being an "A" name will land me near the top of the yellow page listings. :)

I understand what you mean about getting proper insurance. I just got a quote from Joseph Walters Agency today that includes the care, custody & control coverage.