Sign in to follow this  
Chuck Richard

Recent Job

Heres some pictures of a new construction job I finished today. When I got there the masons had been so sloppy you could barely see the beautiful bricks from all the mortar smears and blobs but with the help of Sure Clean 600 detergent and sraper here and there it came out nice. About 6 hours before I took this picture there was no grass,and no mulch at this place. They work quick. I snapped this pic just before I did the final rinse down after waiting for them to move their cutting stations and put in the land scaping.

Now that is a house I would like to live in.

Nice work Chuck, you mention no drain in basement, why would they not install a drain or pump in that part of the country?

Jon

Chuck, nice work. Like that sure kleen huh. Do you know who Extreme Clean is? If so, how far are you from him. I was there the other day and if you are close, I will kick myself for not contacting you and meeting you.

That's exactly where I was. I wish I would have told you before I came down there. Would have loved to meet you. He wasn't doing PW, he also does light residential construction. He was installing new carpet and electric and heat if I remember correctly.

It looks like some sort of foamer - anyone have any input on using one of these? We have a small one and it seems like a really good notion - having your chems stick to where you put them instead of rolling down the wall but as a real newbie, don't have any idea of how to use it or with what chemical, although I'm sure any acidic is out.

Originally posted by CarolinaProWash

What type of foamer is that in the picture and what are you using in it?

That is a firefighting foamer, with fire retardant in there. I sent Beth an email as these pics belong in another thread.

Carolina, I have used a foamer that I have purchased at Dultmeier, I feel it does not work any better than your standard application, downstream, upstream and hudson or x-jet... But when you do a demo use your foamer, people go wow when they see a foam and think you get a better cleaning...

Cleaner times did a article about the foamer and said it works better and used less chem. but I still think it is about the same... If it worked that good, everything would be put on with a foamer

Matt