Sign in to follow this  
fireandrain

Where Can I Find These BIG Decks Stain Pad Applicators?

Question

Can anyone direct me to a site where I can find one of these big 18"-24" deck stain applicators? Looking for the type that screws into a pole... Been looking all over online tonight, cant find em! Thanks!

15 answers to this question

Thanks guys~ im gonna head out to HD today, ill order them from the sealer store if I cant find em locally (as if HD is a "local" business! ) Just in a pinch for about 4K sq. ft. of redwood deck i need to finish next week...

cool thanks Scott i'll have to give em a try... :cool:

They work really well with an 20" paint tray or a large window washers bucket. We have the Wooster 4 Gallon buckets for sale in our retail store but not on the internet. We can sell them on the internet if anyone is interested. They would be about $29 plus shipping. We will through in a lid also.

post-948-137772182224_thumb.jpg

Hi Scott, thanks for the info, love to try one. Can you email me a paypal order form for 1 of the mops, 2 refills, and the wideboy tray with lid? I was gonna order straight from your site this AM, but couldnt add on your wideboy tray... thanks

Hi Scott, thanks for the info, love to try one. Can you email me a paypal order form for 1 of the mops, 2 refills, and the wideboy tray with lid? I was gonna order straight from your site this AM, but couldnt add on your wideboy tray... thanks

Sorry but we do not use Pay Pal. I did add the Bucket to the website though:

Wooster Wide Boy Bucket: TheSealerStore.com

Well, received my 20" Shurline Pads and 4 gal Wooster bucket from Scott over at the Sealer Store on Friday. Gonna put em to work on Tuesday. They look GREAT! That bucket looks like an awesome invention as well! I think these super wide stain pads will work great on newer decks, i.e. w/o super rough and splintering surfaces. May be a bit more of a challange to use on more warped, irregular deck surfaces. Thanks Scott~

Well, received my 20" Shurline Pads and 4 gal Wooster bucket from Scott over at the Sealer Store on Friday. Gonna put em to work on Tuesday. They look GREAT! That bucket looks like an awesome invention as well! I think these super wide stain pads will work great on newer decks, i.e. w/o super rough and splintering surfaces. May be a bit more of a challange to use on more warped, irregular deck surfaces. Thanks Scott~

We use the pads for all the decks we do rough or smooth. Instead of cleaning the pad out when done we keep a few inches of stain on the bottom of the bucket so the pad will stay wet and not dry out. When using the Wooster bucket and lid it will not spill when driving around. Be careful of nail pops. These will tear the pads.