Sign in to follow this  
itswillist

Hot water cleaning unit & Never used Tital Steel Reel, Delvan Pump, 300' hose

Question

This is funny, I'm getting out of the roof cleaning business without ever getting into it. I'm moving on to another career field.. I bought the following a few months ago and never even took them out of the package ..

1) 300' 5/8" Polybraided Hose -

2) 5 GPM "Delvan" Demand Diaphragm Pump, 60 psi 1/2" inlet and outlet ports. (paid 440.00 with tax & Shipping for items 1 and 2)

3) 28" Stainless Steel Titan Hose Reel (never used) -

Paid 636.00 with tax & Shipping (still have receipt in hand)

Please contact me "john wren" (225) 278-9892 or john@earthcrawl.com for real images of these items ... I will be taking "best offer" for all of them .. buyer will pay shipping as well.. I will accept a check through the mail ..

4) I also have a trailer mounted Hot Water Cleaning unit 4GPM powered by a NEW 13HP Honda with roughly 300' high pressure hose all together and two 27" Surface cleaners rated for temperatures up to 200 Deg. as well as one more 4GPM Dewalt Pressure washer with a 13HP Honda Engine and 3 years left of it's 4 year warranty ...

Any of these items I will sell seperatly but the bigger items Like the items in number 4 would be best if you picked them up, I live 5 miles from Baton Rouge, Louisiana ..

- I seriously have never used items 1 - 3 ... Not Even Once !!

6 answers to this question

The trailer itself is new I bought it roughly 4 months ago for 1100 (tax title etc.)

The Skid unit was around 2000 when I bought it 16 months ago ( I put a new Honda Engine ($600) on it a few months ago) (electric start) it powers a CAT Pump 3500 PSI 4GPM

The 2 27" Surface cleaners cost me 1,000 for both of them

and the extra dewalt pressure washer that rides on the front of the trailer I paid 1100 for.

then the 2 100' hoses and 2 50' hoses cost around .... hmm, don't remember ..

Anyway I have around $5,900 into this entire unit (I'll throw in a sweet chemical mask (darth vador looking) and a x-jet as well)

I'd like to get around 3700 - 4200 for all of it .... (not including the roof cleaning items 1 -3 previous post)

They're "Hydro Tek" brand name bought from "Northern Tool" catalog with 1/8" orfice tips .. Rated for temperatures up to 250 Deg... 27" Surface Cleaners..

If you want to drive this far every month I may be able to get you a couple of gas stations to wash every month as well... they pay around 675.00 each every month .. not bad.

I have the the trailer unit and all the goodies starting on ebay auction tonight.. listing ID: 290158601564

The roof cleaning equipment (titan reel, 300' hose, and delavan pump) I would

rather sell to someone here on the forum ...

They're "Hydro Tek" brand name bought from "Northern Tool" catalog with 1/8" orfice tips .. Rated for temperatures up to 250 Deg... 27" Surface Cleaners..

If you want to drive this far every month I may be able to get you a couple of gas stations to wash every month as well... they pay around 675.00 each every month .. not bad.

Yeah I actually drive to BR all the time. Let me know when you stop servicing them after you sell all your stuff.

If you still have the roof stuff in a couple of months I may be interested in a second rig.

Scott