Sign in to follow this  
First Impressions

Looking for a hood cleaner in Pittsburgh Pa area, anyone here do this?

Im looking for a Hood cleaner in tarenum Pa just to the east of pittsburgh.

I ran a pw co. a few years ago, but now am a general contractor I am doing a renovation of a restarnt we are replacing a galvanized hood but would like to talk to a contractor in the area.

Please give me a call if interested, call Dan @ 412-670-5332

Thanks I was watching clips from their posts; I didn’t think to check his site for contractors. I saw some of his work that’s what got me looking. Thinking that’s a great idea but to much work and equipment to try and add that to my inventory for one job. Then remembering my motto, leave it up to the pro’s decided to start the search.

Does anyone know what kind of damage the foam (super Doug) would do to the walls; they are going to be patched and painted anyway? I was considering foam and wipe rather than rinse. The walls are old plaster and have a lot of grease build up from years of frying in poorly vented and neglected kitchen.

Thanks for the suggestion, and any advice.

If the walls are greasy, why not just demo the plaster and start over w/sheet rock and glue S/S over the sheet rock? If S/S is too expensive can you use FRP? Or you could just overlay the plaster. last time I tried to save lath and plaster, it would have been faster & cheaper to overlay with sheet rock or metal.

plaster is in good shape, new FRP to 8'. Problem is the ceiling hight is 13 1/2'

Im gona paint it just wondering what the foam would do. for removing the greese with out to much damage to wall surface.

The plan is to steam or hand wash the walls and ceiling, paint and glue don't stick to greese.