Sign in to follow this  
4000psi

Logo

Question

13 answers to this question

I like the concept. I don't mean to sound stupid but, is that supposed to be a wave crashing? If it is, maybe make it more rounded at the top and enclose more of the text withing the curl. If it's not a wave, I'll just go back to my corner. Looks really good though.

Dane, I would look into maybe making the wave more encompassing and using a reverse for the words coastal and pressure. On shirts, or even in printed material these words may get lost.

Byline: "the definition of quality".. maybe a bit cliched

Dude it took me like an hr. to get the general idea. Thats from trying diferent stuff to final product. Then the next couple days I would change fonts and shading, stuff like that. I drew the wave myself and played around with it a little and streatched it etc . Its not that hard. Its good if you don't have the $$ to have it done professionaly. My sign guy is going to format it and make some new mag signs for my truck. its going on all my YP adds and then my B cards.

Dane, I would look into maybe making the wave more encompassing and using a reverse for the words coastal and pressure. On shirts, or even in printed material these words may get lost.

Byline: "the definition of quality".. maybe a bit cliched

Thats a good thought thanks I'll play around with it.