Sign in to follow this  
Lightning Gene

How Many Texas Powerwash Contractors

Question

37 answers to this question

If I could ever get off nights, I have not seen the sun in weeks! lol. Seriously, I would be interested, we are always trying to learn/share.

I know Scott Davis (I think he only goes to ***) has mentioned wanting to get a meeting set up for the Houston guys, but he might have changed his mind. I know Guidance at one point had said he'd like to meet with other Houston area guys, so if everyone is still up for it, that makes.

Adrian

Gene

Guidance (not sure his real name)

Scott

Shane

Myself

Anyone else in the Houston area want to meet up?

Not everyone knows about the Grime Scene. But there are ALOT of contractors in our area alone Gene. At least 50 ads in the yellow pages.

Plus there are many who offer PW as a side service. There is alot of competition ( if you actually look at it this way). Most I have seen are newbies and there are several well established firms out there as well.

I certainly wish they would all chime in to show an interest in a Round Table.

It could be a quarterly event IMO. Help us all stay current with the technology and continued education.

Schedule permitting, I'd love to attend a round table within driving distance. I'm in East Texas, just south of Tyler; about 3 hours north of you Adrian...

I've learned alot through trial and error -- I've learned enough to know I haven't even scratched the surface in the pressure washing domain. It would be nice to visit with some folks and learn where they overcame their particular challenges and how they did well through hard work, perseverance, just plain luck or the usual combination of all three...

Well Gene you got someone in "The Dirty South" Brownsville TX.Just herd of this site and love it! You Pros take it to the xtreme.guess i still got aaaalloooot to learn.

Im new to the biz. And am located in "The Dirty South" (home of the low ballers) Brownsville Tx. Sponging off you guys and i got alot to learn. Been Pressure washing full time since aug. 07 but been restoring decks for a few years now.just p/t stuff, and been fleet washing alot more than i would like to.Need to start a new rig/crew pretty soon.

Im new to the biz. And am located in "The Dirty South" (home of the low ballers) Brownsville Tx. Sponging off you guys and i got alot to learn. Been Pressure washing full time since aug. 07 but been restoring decks for a few years now.just p/t stuff, and been fleet washing alot more than i would like to.Need to start a new rig/crew pretty soon.

Welcome to the board Joe