Sign in to follow this  
rybek50

Free Marketing Material

Hey guys and gals my name is Ryan Sigler and I am the owner of Florida Power Cleaning Solutions serving the Tampa Bay area. I have been a troll on this forum for a long time and received tons of help starting my business. Since times have been slow I took a position at Brinks Home Security as a Security Consultant, which has treated me well. From owning a small business I know how hard it can be to create new customers so I helped develop a program with Brinks to obviously benefit us, but also benefit small business owners. We have developed a program called the “Community Connection Program”, or “CCP”. What this program offers is it allows small businesses or nonprofit organization to offer a free standard home security system to your customers. If your customer does indeed want the Home Security System they would only be responsible for the monthly monitoring. This saves them $200. The greatest benefit to your company besides offering a product which makes your customers feel as if you are interested in not only the beauty of their homes, but the security as well, Brinks provides you with marketing material which aligns your company with a national company. We give you double sided full page color flyers with a gift certificate at the bottom to give your customers, which has Brinks’ information on them as well as your company name. It also has things like the awards we have won, e.g. Consumers Digest Best Buy, J. D. Power and Associates. Etc… This program cost nothing to join or maintain and for every customer of yours who installs there free Home Security System Brinks pays you $75. From the companies I have signed up here in Tampa, The money is nice, but aligning your business with a national fortune 500 company has been the best benefit. These payments are made quarterly and are taxed if over $750 annually. If you are interested please call me at (813) 789-2752 or 800-874-1632 Ext. 76825 or email me at ryan.sigler@brinks.com. There is a form you have to fill out and you do have to provide a social security number or tax I.D. number. The name you put on the paperwork does not have to match what we print on the certificates, just put whatever name you want printed on the flyers/certificates in the name of the business on the signup sheet. Some CCP’s prefer to have the payment come to themselves or a spouse rather than through the company. Brinks is a national company and this is a national program. I have signed up a couple of businesses in the Tampa Bay Area if you would like some feedback. Again, if you are interested please contact me by email at ryan.sigler@brinks.com or call me at (813) 789-2752 or 800-874-1632 Ext. 76825

Brinks Home Security, Security Sales Consultant

Ryan Sigler

Thanks Kory. I have recieved so much help here in the past I thought this would be a great place to begin advertising this program. I still own and operate FPCS, but i sub out most work.