Sign in to follow this  
panaserv

Startup

Hi All!

Just a quick questions to all you gurus out there, we´re starting up a exterior services cleaning company, and would like to know, in terms of a commercial and industrial type pressure cleaning, what would the % of gross sales be for:

• Labor
  • Chems
  • Fuel and Heat
  • Overhead
  • Gross Profit

This will help us to compare against our actual projections,

Thanks very much in advance to everyone.

Alejandro

so many different factors to consider my overhead and pay roll are a little higher then they should be so my gross profit may be a little lower over all but I would have to agree with MMI that after all is done I need atleast %25 profit and any more than that is a blessing

Haha Rich.. that why I for one said "after said and done"..knew we would get technicals throwin in soon enough. :)

Some fields you can pretty much take the cogs and use a multiplier on it. Higher the better of course but I get by decent with about x10 on some jobs and down to about x4 on others. Depends on which field or chem level being utilized and how big the job I doing at the time too.

Agreed we can all get technical about numbers thats what being in business is all about the bottom line profit after EVERYTHING is paid for from owner,employee pay checks, insurance ect. 25% after all that has come out each month or week is a good profit.

For me atleast.