Sign in to follow this  
One Tough Pressure

Carbon Monoxide kills mother of two cleaning carpet.

This is not the first story like this that I have posted. There were two guys local to me that did the same thing, another guy in the midwest that ran a pw in the basement and now this lady.

It really is a tragedy that people are not aware that things like this will kill them. 26 years old and a mother of two. What a horrible thing to happen and especially at Christmas.

Reading woman’s death blamed on carbon monoxide - Reading Eagle Newspaper

Always sad to hear of a family loosing out over something so preventable.

This perticular case I really don't get though. How does one justify renting a generator and do this work themselves over having a truck mount guy come out?. Didn't this lady have a support group or a man around to advise against this? What the hey man!!

I just can not believe how many people are losing their lives to something that seems like it should be common sense. 4 teenagers running a generator in the basement.

Four men who died of carbon monoxide poisoning in Poconos were cleaning a house -- themorningcall.com

I have seen a lot of coverage in different areas, all based on the same thing, the running of gas engines indoors.

It may not be as widespread as other killers out there, but it has been happening way to often.

These are true tragedies that can be prevented, I am not sure how to spread the word, but it needs to happen and quickly. Sad enough when the person is not knowledgable enough to protect themselves, but the kids is the worst.