Sign in to follow this  
dave tausch

Help setting up Home Show booth

Question

What have you guys done to make your booth stand out at Home and Garden shows? We have a big one coming up in March here on the Emerald Coast of FL (Destin area). Any manufacturers of wood restoration products or paver sealing products like to help with marketing materials, not necessarily free stuff but maybe coop? Thanks in advance. This forum has been invaluable over the last year in getting my biz up and running.:lurker:

8 answers to this question

Thanks a bunch for those links, Beth. I should've known I could just enter "home shows" in the search bar. There's so much info here and so many topics that have already been thoroughly discussed. Thanks for helping this newbie. After reading those threads I'm really psyched about preparing my booth! I'd love to hear any more creative ideas out there!

Thanks Dave....it has definitely evolved over the three shows we've done. Unfortunately having to skip this year - all of the shows are predicting slim participation due to drought conditions in the area. We're hoping to have a very impressive set up ready for next year though!

Celeste