Sign in to follow this  
Jim in NJ

I need feedback on my flier

I am targeting a few streets that need to have the house cleaned. They are between 2-3k SF homes in a middle income area. Let me know what you think about this flier I will put on the doors

Hello,

The biggest investment a home owner makes in a lifetime is their HOME. In order for it to continue to be an investment and potentially earn you lots of money when you sell it, you NEED to take care of it.

On the inside it’s easy for the do-it-yourselfer with enough free time to touchup paint, repair dings and nicks and other little “character” marks.

On the outside of your home it’s a little different. We have all driven by buildings that have green or black growth on the siding, driveways, walkways patios, decks and living on the shore with high humidity its most likely growing on your biggest investment also, YOUR HOME.

The stuff growing could be mold, mildew, algae or some other type of plant life. It not only looks terrible and could be the reason for your allergies, but it could also damage your property if left untreated.

Many people do not realize that it CAN be safely treated without damage to your property.

At JC Painting & Powerwashing I will safely remove the growth from your home and leave you feeling great about your biggest investment, YOUR HOME.

Please call me, Jim Chesmore, at 609-412-3033 for a free home evaluation. Don’t forget to ask about my group discounts.

The content is fine but I prefer to use fewer, simpler phrases to get a potential customers attention. It's kind of like a job resume; the resume doesn't get you the job, it gets you the interview. That's the way I look at all of my advertisements, it gets me face to face with the customer then I go from there. Attached is the first draft of a door flyer I will be passing out next week.

Spring Door Flyer.bmp