Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

It's almost time for Spring Cleaning!

Question

It's almost time for Spring Cleaning! Before you know it people will begin to look for someone to take care of chores they don't want to tackle themselves.

As you begin to do estimates, think about things you can add on that might appeal to clients and could increase your bottom line.

Does the garage need cleaning out?

Does trash need hauling to the dump?

Do the windows need cleaning?

Are the gutters plugged up?

How dirty is the sidewalk?

Are the flower beds full of debris?

By making the owner aware that you are willing and able to perform these services you might just add to your bottom line.

Think Spring!

Beth :dancing: :cup:

4 answers to this question

My son has a lawn service biz and we have done some things together. We just completed a fence job because he heard a customer mention she was getting quotes so we put one together and landed the job. We were the highest bid but I think she trusted us to do a good job because we have both done work for her before.

My son has also hauled off junk from foreclosed properties and other homes and it can bring good money.

With the drought here I continue to look for add ons like like Beth and Rod have suggested to keep things going. Gotta do what you gotta do.

After a hard winter, I can't wait until spring. I don't generally add additional services for spring. I refer them to a landscape company which in turn refers extra business to me.