Sign in to follow this  
Adrian

Cyberpad clipboard

Is anyone using this out in the field?

All the data can be transfered to pc via smart media or sd card and it states that it is "form friendly".( I think that means I can load up my invoices and estimates and add the data)

Or is it a waste of 150.00 bucks? I know that I could probably put it to good use, but would still need mobile printer to kick out invoices or estimates in the field. Or am I totally off base in thinking how this works.

Hope everyone is having a great day.

I see nothing on it beng able to load up a form for you to write into. From what I can tell you get to keep the notes and then work with them via copy/paste methods though.

If it did indeed offer the ability to be a background template matching the page your writing on it would then be cool but then I think they already got such things in the form of a laptop don't they..

Wheres the link on it being form friendly?

Heres the links I see on it:A Review of the Adesso CyberPad

Adesso CyberPad: a near-Tablet experience - The Tablet PCs Weblog

that's the exact one I am looking at from tigerdirect.com

I am looking at the catalog and the first line says that it has "form filling" function. I was thinking that this could eliminate taking the laptop out in the field with this. On closer inspection of it, seems like it is just a piece of digital notebook paper. Thx for researching though. I'm sure an easier way will come along soon.

I was hoping it allowed uploading of forms that you could then fill out and print. But yes, I guess that's what my laptop is for.