Sign in to follow this  
JumpFeetFirst

Looking to Network

Question

Hey ya'll,

Jimmy here from Jax, Fl. I am planning a move up North to Reading, PA and would like to find someone to network with. My specialty is anything to do with painting. I am geared to the higher end re-paint/restoration work, but have had a revelation as of he last several months (Yeah it was a slow revelation) to add pressure washing/wood restoration/roof cleaning to my business. I am not going to be like 99% of painters do and rent my HD 5,000psi zero tip cleaner. I also am not going to put together a 50K rig either. Anyone out there care to give some help? I have a couple of guys so far willing to put me in a peer group type of thing, but am looking for more to try and build things up. I already have a game plan for the painting ads to include the l pressure house washing, so hopefully when people see the detail oriented service person I am things will grow quickly.

Maybe my hick voice will intrigue a few people :lgmoneyey

Jimmy

3 answers to this question

When ya'll goto network, what exactly do you say in your sound byte speech? This is different for me because you have to remember that his is like the Berlin wall coming down. Painters usually do not network well, but I am actually looking forward to this new line of service inlow pressure cleaning.

Who is Tom from that company you metioned as far as his position and what all should I say to him?

Jimmy