Sign in to follow this  
Doug Dahlke

What's this?

Question

I was asked to quote a house the other day that had these black spots on three sides. If you pick at a spot it flicks off but leaves a stain behind. I had my rig with me so I hit a spot with my ususal house wash and then brushed it but it didn't remove any of it.

Is this artillery fungus? I've done a lot of vinyl and have never seen this.

post-2532-137772199657_thumb.jpg

8 answers to this question

Hi Doug,

looks like when you pour concrete and it splatters on house, but if its on three side I doubt thats it.

we are on our way to North Ga to clean the condo's, hauling 1050 gals water there, have yourself a great Easter, you can call me anytime, I will not be on the boards there.

I was asked to quote a house the other day that had these black spots on three sides. If you pick at a spot it flicks off but leaves a stain behind. I had my rig with me so I hit a spot with my ususal house wash and then brushed it but it didn't remove any of it.

Is this artillery fungus? I've done a lot of vinyl and have never seen this.

Artillary fungus. I tell my customers it will not come off with pressure washing. I also tell them it's from their mulch. I clean windows also and saw this stuff on windows for yrs and never knew what it was. I have to scrape it off with a razor blade. Now that I know what it is, I charge extra to have to scrape it off.