Sign in to follow this  
n4rb

QWC Clean - All Brite

Has anybody here ever used this product from SunBrite? If so, how do you dilate it (if at all)

Thanks for any help!

(I forgot to get my guy to ask Nichole from Sunbrite, my mistake!)

As a house wash it is used about 25:1. Don't apply to painted surfaces at less than 15:1. As a brushless gutter cleaner you have to use it dirrectly from the concentrate. Add bleach if needed so that the bleach is used at about 1.5%.

Mr. Tracy Handl

Sun Brite Supply

877-578-7759

I mixed it in a 5 gallon bucket (couldnt find a 10 gallon one, lol) and used:

3.5 gallons water, 0.5 gallons All Brite, and 1 gallon 12.5%.

Worked like a dream!!

Thanks for the response Tracy, and also thanks for the Quote!

Keep in mind that we have the pre-mix chart under the Powerhouse section on our website. That Excell spreadsheet will tell you how to vary your mix when using other speced machines, or using your Xjet or downsteam injector. Just reminding you of that as a resource.

Keep in mind that we have the pre-mix chart under the Powerhouse section on our website. That Excell spreadsheet will tell you how to vary your mix when using other speced machines, or using your Xjet or downsteam injector. Just reminding you of that as a resource.

Hey Tracy,

that is a cool spreadsheet tool to show how to make differant house washing mixes,

thanks for posting it, tell Pete I said Hi and should see you at the RT

Al

Al, that tool helps me all the time. Takes the guess work out. Get signed up soon for the roundtable as we will be capping the attendance. We sure do want to see you there. We already have a few signed up and paid. I have confirmed that a rep from the Gwinnett Dept. of Sewer and Water will be on hand with a short presentation and to answer questions. This will be the best roundtable event we've had in the area ever! And with Prime Rib, chicken, and lasagna buffet, this willl be one not to miss!!!!