Sign in to follow this  
RChris57

Am I too high on residential

Question

Hey,

I am south of Atlanta. We maintain several pharmacy type stores as far as pressure washing, and have so for almost 3 years. Have decided to dabble in residential. Gave our first quote, using 1.00 linear foot as price. We were told we were too high.

Did a second house estimate, using .75 linear foot, and have not heard back on this estimate, so I guess we did not get it either.

Are we pricing too high for this area?

Thanks!

31 answers to this question

Would say yes..the one is likely to signify extra money or looser grip on their pennies and the other an overall desire to better that which is important to them or their loved ones....They both also really can imply a desire to show off to the Jones'.

Doug, For that I wopuld have gotten $725 maybe more. especially reclaimimg. But we don't have many concrete drives up here. Just the house, would have been $500- 550.

Just goes to show where the market differs by geography

Hey James.

I grew up in Illinois a little north of Chicago. Mostly asphalt drives there too. Down here nearly everything is concrete. I would like to get my pricing to your level but in this area I really think I would be pricing myself out of the market. I have raised my pricing some this year and so far things are going well. Hope you have a good year.