Sign in to follow this  
Gavin

Window washing receipe?

Question

Hey guys,

Well, got a call from the Yellow Book ad. Not bad since it's only been out for 1 week. Yeah! I got mail!!!

Any way, I'm going to be doing her deck and she also wants all the windows done inside and out. I don't normally do windows but I have a feeling she wants me to do a lot of other work for her cause she's trying to sale the place so I'm going to do them. Any good receipies or products I should be using for a good streakfree clean? Thanks!!!

Gav

Sorry guys, just realized this was in the wrong area.

2 answers to this question

I use liquid dawn dish detergent. a couple of squirts into a gallon on warm water. You want just right amount of soap. If you have too much it will be hell to have nice clean windows.

How much is enough? When you wet the window and the water starts to dissapate before you squeege it you need more soap. You dont want the water to be sudsing up on the window either if you do you have too much.

If I am not making sense to you call me at night anytime between 6pm and 9pm during the week. 609-268-0085

If you would like to, give me a call I would be happy to give you my old window cleaning secrets, methods and formulas.

At no charge!

I'm on the east coast and can be reached from 9am-10pm

Henry Bockman

240 274 0300 cell

301 353 9234 home