Sign in to follow this  
ezdayman

I was @ hom Depot 2 day. have u seen huskys new

Question

huskys new residential pressure washer? its kinda pointless but i can see people buying it to save money...

here is the link on e-bay i hope it works!

HUSKY 3 IN 1 PRESSURE WASHER - eBay (item 300245105370 end time Jul-30-08 17:32:32 PDT)

So how many people are going to go rush out and buy one and use it lol j/k or am I ;~)

Edited by ezdayman

5 answers to this question

Hey EZ,

Saw one today at HD. Total piece of junk. I've seen better swivels on garden hoses. And it is only like a 12" cleaning path, with cold water no less. I'm sure they'll sell like crazy, LOL.

Hey EZ,

Saw one today at HD. Total piece of junk. I've seen better swivels on garden hoses. And it is only like a 12" cleaning path, with cold water no less. I'm sure they'll sell like crazy, LOL.

and Brack like crazy let the DIYers have them I got the lowes pw when they first came out had it for year it sucked low water flow hardly no pressure could not clean anything took me 2 hours just was one side of fence. But now I have 13 horse honda 4000psi with 4 gpm can do the same fence less then hour. DIYers will learn one of two things buy the best pw or hire some one to do the work for him.