Sign in to follow this  
RPetry

RS - redwood pictures wanted.

Question

A request to woodies out west. If anyone has pictures of Ready Seal colors applied to redwood, especially older, weathered redwood, I would like to share them with a special customer.

Already have plenty of medium red pics on a redwood job we did a few years ago. Am looking for natural cedar, light brown, med./dark brown, and dark red stained redwood pics.

If you would be so kind as to email any pictures to my address in the signature line, my customer and I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Edited by RPetry

4 answers to this question

Receive a nice photo of RS light brown on old redwood from a very helpful friend. Thank you.

Still need especially a RS natural cedar - redwood picture, if anyone would be so kind as to forward a photo.

Medium brown, dark brown, and dark red RS - redwood photos would also be appreciated. Thanks.

Receive a nice photo of RS light brown on old redwood from a very helpful friend. Thank you.

Still need especially a RS natural cedar - redwood picture, if anyone would be so kind as to forward a photo.

Medium brown, dark brown, and dark red RS - redwood photos would also be appreciated. Thanks.

Rick, Here is a deck that we did

post-723-137772211427_thumb.jpg

post-723-137772211433_thumb.jpg

post-723-137772211439_thumb.jpg

post-723-137772211445_thumb.jpg

post-723-137772211451_thumb.jpg