Sign in to follow this  
All Surface

Saint Petersburg Breezway Pessure Cleaning

Question

I had to run out for a bit to do a few things this morning. When I returned I was greeted by about 15 Non english speaking folks all armed with pressure Washers. About 6-7 of them are walking around with God only knows what in pump up sprayers and spraying the breezeways. The rest of them are more or less attempting to rinse down the hallways and stairwells with what looks like Karcher gas powered machines. I'm dying to see how this will turn out! And of all days to be doing a job in an apartment complex when 90% of the people are home and running in and out all day long, A saturday!

I live in a very nice apartment community where there are 13 bldgs and 334 units. The leasing office had approached me aprox 2.1/2 yrs ago to clean up all the breezeways and concrete walks and retaining walls. I gave them a bid which was well within their budget and never heard anything except that my bid was the only one accepted by the corp office. Since then they have had the maint. crew out doing the cleaning from time to time. I resubmitted my bid again about 3 months ago because they were getting nasty again. Never heard a word. I guess I got my answer this morning! They also hired a company last year to do all the roofs. They missed an entire bldg. LOL. You can actually go on google earth and see the bldg that they missed from a satellite. Just another example of "You get what you pay for." I'll try and get some pics of final outcome.

Edited by All Surface

12 answers to this question

take some pixs if you can it hads to the story :~) j/k whre abouts in st. petesburg? I go there every year fro about 2 weeks in lated feb till about march 16th. we always end up hitting daytona bike week...

Oh the place I stay is in kennth city. I live when st. petes has the grand prix downtown very fun...

I Basically Live on the Saint Petersburg, Clearwater line. I'm only about 15 min from Kenneth City. I do alot of work over there. My step son used to live right off 54th avenue near 66th street... Small world aye!

Hey Kory, Yea we thought about that awile back and started looking around but for the money we pay and for what all is included it really is a good deal and a nice place to live. Besides,,, I hate the idea of packing , moving, changing all ya stuff over etc... We have a nice apt. with all the ammenities. Huge pool, hot tub, gym, no maint worries or lawn care problems etc...

Hey Larry I looked on google earth and I think I saw you on your balcony smoking a cig :lgkick:

WOW!!! I just almost fell out of my chair. LOL. I thought I felt like I was being watched. Now I know why. Good to see you over here Daniel!

I have a florida drivers licence and the address I use is 78** 54th ave just east of bufflo city bar there... fun times hey did you ever drive by the extream make over house? me and my buddy helped install the mini golf corous in the back yard.. when they were doing the show there, We were both in school and the producer asked us a question she said she would be right bck she came over and threw us two shirts and said we have a job if you want to help...

66th st isnth that right by mcdonalds or is that hwy 19?

I go every year for two week good times! im hope you guys get the rays stadum that place looks sweet..... but yes ill be back next year during daytona bike week... land in tampa stay in kennth city then drive to daytona for a 2 nights... there is some crazy ass poop that happens there... i like tampa area they just need to clean it up alittle bit you ever hit up wing house???? those girls there WOW... they put the hooters girls to shame... lol

I had to run out for a bit to do a few things this morning. When I returned I was greeted by about 15 Non english speaking folks all armed with pressure Washers. About 6-7 of them are walking around with God only knows what in pump up sprayers and spraying the breezeways. The rest of them are more or less attempting to rinse down the hallways and stairwells with what looks like Karcher gas powered machines. I'm dying to see how this will turn out! And of all days to be doing a job in an apartment complex when 90% of the people are home and running in and out all day long, A saturday!

I live in a very nice apartment community where there are 13 bldgs and 334 units. The leasing office had approached me aprox 2.1/2 yrs ago to clean up all the breezeways and concrete walks and retaining walls. I gave them a bid which was well within their budget and never heard anything except that my bid was the only one accepted by the corp office. Since then they have had the maint. crew out doing the cleaning from time to time. I resubmitted my bid again about 3 months ago because they were getting nasty again. Never heard a word. I guess I got my answer this morning! They also hired a company last year to do all the roofs. They missed an entire bldg. LOL. You can actually go on google earth and see the bldg that they missed from a satellite. Just another example of "You get what you pay for." I'll try and get some pics of final outcome.

I bet corp took your bid amount and fronted the manager the money in a peti cash / maint fund which she's using to redo the club house furniture or pool area or her new favorite gym piece. Then subing out the job to her house keepers son becasue we all know poor little Juan can't find a job.