Sign in to follow this  
ezdayman

How would you bid on this.

Question

I got a phone call today to come out and do a bid for a outdoor mall, they want all the gum removed and sidewalks cleaned they want it all ready for the GOP thats coming here in 2-3 weeks he said he knows its going to be busy and wants people to remember this area.

so my question is this "outdoor mall" is about 2 city blocks long" store fronts/ waterfall area/ 18 feet from curb to street I need help.

Thank you.

6 answers to this question

That is tough because I don't know what the market is like in your area. Here, I start at 10 cents per sq. ft., then add a fixed amount for the gum, whatever your hourly rate is x how many hours extra the gum will take. I assume you have hot water, that is the key for the gum.

What property management company? Post that and maybe someone here has worked them before and can PM you with some intel. My guess is if they waited this late to get it done they'll pay pretty good just to get someone on it. Bigger companys or there regular guy might be too booked up to jump on it this late for any price. I wouldn't low ball it.

hi yall i am from tn i have a townhouse complex thats wants me to bid on pressure washing a brick fence its 4ft tall by 150 yards long help what should i charge thanks robert