Sign in to follow this  
Ron Musgraves

Too Busy for a Roundtable?

Question

Watch them live on Yahoo

Yahoo has a live channel they display streaming video.

Just so you know Some roundtables may offer this live watching.

Please tune in and watch if you can.

Its simply amazing and the learning from one another is endless.

I will tell you many people have already learned alot.

Live, check it out.

Please do not post links on TGS to your channel here. Beth made a request not to have links to material that could be offending.

Thanks, Lets make sure we keep it proffessional here and LIVE!!!!!

We are giving away cameras and www.powerwashstencils.com on the live channel.

9 answers to this question

Ah, I see...so you are saying that we need to show up in person to see boobies, right?

just messin with you Ron. I think it's cool to have those RT's on the internet. I just wonder if it will make peeps stay at home though if they can just get all the info by setting at home and watching? Kinda like going to a pro football game. I hate dealing with the traffic and all the drunks, so I stay at home and watch them on TV.

Ah, I see...so you are saying that we need to show up in person to see boobies, right?

just messin with you Ron. I think it's cool to have those RT's on the internet. I just wonder if it will make peeps stay at home though if they can just get all the info by setting at home and watching? Kinda like going to a pro football game. I hate dealing with the traffic and all the drunks, so I stay at home and watch them on TV.

Watching is no substitute for being there.

True, but for the guys that think they are just a little too far away, or don't know if they should spend the money on gas or whatever. I agree that just watching isn't the same, but then you gotta ask yourself, What's the point of having it live?

True, but for the guys that think they are just a little too far away, or don't know if they should spend the money on gas or whatever. I agree that just watching isn't the same, but then you gotta ask yourself, What's the point of having it live?

WOW, you missed the Sunday night live chat we had. We actually talked shop for about five hours solid.

It was the best chat i ever had online, I'm certain those involved would agree.

I know the past chats have been pretty weak. We will start topic chats this week and we will do application training for commercial and PM.

To answer the question, maybe give the rest a thurst to be present rather than sitting at home in there office.

You will see the MB table is going to way different from anything you have seen.

I'm sure all the people doing round tables will keep just getting better and better.

Hey Ron are there a listing of when your having the chats? I'd like to take part I just don't know when your on. Seem to always catch it after its over. Schedual?

Hey Ron are there a listing of when your having the chats? I'd like to take part I just don't know when your on. Seem to always catch it after its over. Schedual?

The only time scheduled right now is 130pm pacific time,

Lani on outside sales