Sign in to follow this  
big pressure

non pressure house wash by HYDRA-PRO PRESSURE CLEANING INC in south tampa

Question

17 answers to this question

This house was cleaned today using softwash methods.I thought it was a unique looking house so I thought I would share it you.

Might want to completely FILL OUT your signature Jason, put your web site in it ?

thanks don wait till you see the hotel im doin on monday I will show pics

Sweet....Can't wait to see 'em!

I'm working on Monday too. I don't like it but we're backed up and I just keep thinkin' $$$$$!

Edited by Don Phelps

Nice Job Jason. I like the house. I did one a little like that one awile back In Cl. Nice to do something other than the average cookie cutter that seam to always be the norm. Keep up the good work!

Nice Job Jason. I like the house. I did one a little like that one awile back In Cl. Nice to do something other than the average cookie cutter that seam to always be the norm. Keep up the good work!

thanx larry ....was that house you did off belcher just north of morningside

No. It was south of morningside back off of Belleair. WHY! Is there another one that looks like that? LOL

[ATTACH]10748[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]10749[/ATTACH]

Not trying to steal your thunder. Just wanted to show you a pic.

post-3757-137772218708_thumb.jpg

post-3757-137772218715_thumb.jpg

No. It was south of morningside back off of Belleair. WHY! Is there another one that looks like that? LOL

[ATTACH]10748[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]10749[/ATTACH]

Not trying to steal your thunder. Just wanted to show you a pic.

no that aint it i have another one off belcher but the old homeowners moved out sooooo i lost it .......it was pink and white but they just painted it

no that aint it i have another one off belcher but the old homeowners moved out sooooo i lost it .......it was pink and white but they just painted it

OK! Now I think i know which one our talking about. As soon as you said they painted it pink I remembered seeing it. Hey, Maybe I should paint my truck and trailer pink and people would remember me more. LOL

OK! Now I think i know which one our talking about. As soon as you said they painted it pink I remembered seeing it. Hey, Maybe I should paint my truck and trailer pink and people would remember me more. LOL

sounds ike a plan larry ....hows your boy joe doin

Haven't talked to him in a couple of days. Wasn't doing to good though. He actually tried to go out and do a job the day after he got out of the hospital and realized after he hooked everything up that there was gonna be no way he could do it. I told him he was nuts! His doctor told him the same thing and asked if he was trying to kill himself. My butt would be at home resting not out there in this heat. He still has no feeling on his left side and by what the doctors are telling him he may never have it again. NOT GOOD!