Sign in to follow this  
ezdayman

Angieslist.com

Question

10 answers to this question

You can't "sign up" for this site...you have to be reviewed by a member of Angie's List in order to gain acceptance. Once you are reviewed, you are then eligible to advertise on their site or their publication. Reviews are only seen by members...it's a referral network. Works well if you receive positive reviews...

oh..... i guess i didnt understand how it worked so let me ask a follow up question how many people are on angieslist. so when your done with a job do you ask them to go?

I have found Angie's List to be quite useful. It seems that I have been averaging 1 or 2 new residential customers per month this year - just for having been rated highly. It could be a two-edged sword if you don't deliver the quality people expect.

I have found Angie's List to be quite useful. It seems that I have been averaging 1 or 2 new residential customers per month this year - just for having been rated highly. It could be a two-edged sword if you don't deliver the quality people expect.

To follow-up...I was informed last week that I had been awarded the

[ATTACH]11618[/ATTACH]

More and more, contractors will be "check-out" online.

post-106-137772235572_thumb.jpg

Sorry I've not been able to respond for a few days - just had my (hopefully) final surgery on Wednesday. (L rotator cuff repair, 3rd operation since Oct - all resulting from an accident [their fault] at the end of July.)

As far as the use of the award, there are restrictions, but not onerous. As to the point of the award, yes, they do offer "promotional stuff", but the most important - for me - is that those already looking at Angie's List for someone to wash their house will see that my company is better at satisfying customers than others on the List.