Sign in to follow this  
CCHSNC

WT Brown Sugar

Question

7 answers to this question

Brown Sugar has not hit the streets....yet. It's being made this week and will be in the warehouse shortly. Best advice I can give you is order it now.

I will get a pail in here to fill sample bottles and send out (I'm out of some bottles and so kits are backordered right now for about a week) so order your kit through the store. You can specify in the comments field if you don't need some of the kit contents. You can also call your order in. Orders in a thread may be missed, so please use the store or call.

There is a fee for the kit this year, as last year we sent hundreds of kits on our own nickle. Costs in the kit are postage, box, lables and printing, bottles and lids. We don't make money ont he kits, we just want to recoup a portion of our cost to make them.

Thanks.

I was kinda of shocked last year When I did not have to pay for the sample kit. Everyone else that have them I had to pay for. Which is fine because it just covered there cost of the material.

Beth,

What about a coupon with the kit to help encourage the company to purchase something? There was only one company that did that and it was only 10 bucks but at least it was something. In the long run I saved 5 bucks overall. There kit was 5 bucks. Just an idea for ya from this NJ boy.

Just playing devils advocate here, but...wouldn't you re-coup the cost of free samples either in your taxes, or if the product is well liked, when the contractor buys the product for use? I am not really making any statements, just playing devils advocate.

Mike,

Everything has costs. Kits are not inexpensive to put together. We don't recoup all costs, just part of them. Personally, I think it's better to just buy the products, but for those who want a sample, there is an option. We offered them as free for a long time last year, but "free" does cost someone money.

Beth