Sign in to follow this  
ChesapeakePW

Power Washing Company For Sale Annapolis, MD

Question

Residential and Commercial Power Washing Company

55 k OBO priced to sell (gutter cleaning season is right around the corner and could pay for itself in 2 months.

We have been in business for 4 yrs and service residential homes, commercial buildings, gutter cleaning, fleet washing and graffiti removal.

Price includes : 2005 Ford F-250 w/ ladder rack, tool box, 2 ladders. Trailer includes 2 hot water machines, generator, paint sprayer, 525 gallon water tank, hose reel, hoses, wands, ext. wands, surface cleaner, ect.

You will also get Company Name, phone number, website, and all residential and commercial customer info.

Company will easily do 100k with no changes.

443-510-3012

www.chesapeakepowerwashing.com

Annapolis, md

443-223-1070

Will sell everything above except truck for 40 K OBO

47 answers to this question

I cant find good help. I have a full time job and my brother has been running the show for the last 2 years and hiring help in the busy months. But he has decided to move to Florida so I am basically giving up a great thing.

Are you saying $12,000 for the whole buisness except the Ford truck?

That's the way I read it.... personally, I would have a ton of questions based on the info provided. But, I'm not in the market to purchase a company.

Beth

yes 12 k and everything is yours. I know it is worth alot more than that but I must sell do to financial reasons. The name and repeat customer you will get is probably worth atleast 50k but I just dont have the time to wait. So I listed it on ebay and the winning bidder will get it all except my truck.

Good luck, somebody is gonna be a happy new owner.