Sign in to follow this  
ChesapeakePW

Power Washing Company For Sale Annapolis, MD

Question

Residential and Commercial Power Washing Company

55 k OBO priced to sell (gutter cleaning season is right around the corner and could pay for itself in 2 months.

We have been in business for 4 yrs and service residential homes, commercial buildings, gutter cleaning, fleet washing and graffiti removal.

Price includes : 2005 Ford F-250 w/ ladder rack, tool box, 2 ladders. Trailer includes 2 hot water machines, generator, paint sprayer, 525 gallon water tank, hose reel, hoses, wands, ext. wands, surface cleaner, ect.

You will also get Company Name, phone number, website, and all residential and commercial customer info.

Company will easily do 100k with no changes.

443-510-3012

www.chesapeakepowerwashing.com

Annapolis, md

443-223-1070

Will sell everything above except truck for 40 K OBO

47 answers to this question

there is 25 people watching and I have recieved lots of emails, so I think I will be fine. I was hoping somebody local would buy and I could sell the whole business but most people interested are out of state.

Only a few hrs left. Lots of calls and emails.

Top of the line Power Washing Set Up - eBay (item 220298590131 end time Oct-27-08 18:19:21 PDT)

Alkota 12 v 5 gpm 5000psi Hot water

Delco 120V 5 gpm 4500psi Hot water

Big Boy Surface Cleaner

Graco airless paint sprayer

Dual Axle Trailer w/ electric brakes

Hoses

Wands

Ext. Wands

Ladder

525 Gallon Water Tank

Alkota has approx. 1400 hrs

Delco has less than 300 hrs

No issues with anything......

Highest bidder gets it all but it ends TONIGHT>

Well I hope this is something that can still be worked out, but after winning this auction 2 days ago, John refuses to return any of my emails. After contacting the phone number for the company a very nice lady answered informed me that John can no lnger be reached at that number. When I explained to her that I won to the action for the company and was trying to get ahold of him for payment and pick she told me that she would have someone call me back, which has not happened yet. Will update when I have more info.

Chris

Nope no money spent yet.Contacted him immediatly after auction ended, told him wanted to pay on pickup. He is only an hour from me. Looking more and more like John may not be a standup guy. At a minimum I would have expected him to call me back.

Andrew thanks that is actually the number I called. Apparently he can no longer be reached at that number according to the lady that answers the phone.

Have to admit I am looking to get into the business and thought I was getting a jump, sucks to have this being my first experience.

On a positive note though things have to get better lol.

Chris,

Equipment is always for sale this time of year, and I seriously doubt this is the last you will see for sale. Hang in there. If I hear of any equipment, I'll let you know. Sometimes vendors get second hand equipment to sell too.

Beth

Beth,

Thanks a million. Please keep me posted. Even though everything I have read on this board came across a guy close to that I have been in contact with that is willing to help me out. Really nice guy that answer a bunch of my questions and said when I get to the point of equiptment purchase he would do what he could to help me out new or used.

Any help I can get though is much appreciated. Thanks again Just really bummed I at this point still have no idea whats going on with this guy John.

Call Tom Vogel at ACR products. 610-258-8005. Tell him we sent you. He's wonderful to work with. Maybe a little farther away, but worth the travel in my opinion.

Beth

Edited by Beth n Rod