Sign in to follow this  
william stratton

Hotsy pressure washer

http://www.hotsy.com/docs/Pdf_files/1200Series_SPEC_1102.pdf

I have not used one, but looked at the series you speak of. The 11 gallon fuel tanks are better than many other machines that use smaller ones.

Do you need it to be portable? I would go for 5 gpm plus rather than the 4.5 @ 4000psi. Since they say it is a Hotsy pump, I would guess that it is exclusive as is the Landa and parts may not be readily available when needed.

I would also go with the Honda 20 over the Briggs 21. They offer free demos, call them up and have them come out to you.

Take a look at the 1290SS rated for 3000@5.6gpm.

Since you are in Canada, you may want to take a look at www.eppsproducts.com

In my opinion, Hotsy is the best pressure washer on the market. I have seen machines in the field that are over 20 years old and still going strong. With proper maintenance of course. Hotsy machines usually come with Hawk pumps and come with a 7 year warranty. I now work for a Hotsy/Landa (and soon Karcher) distributor. If you would like to give me a call to discuss the machine, feel free. Hotsy and Landa are territorial so this is not me trying to make a sale since I am in Ohio, not canada. If you go with a Hotsy machine from a local distributor you will also get top of the line service from who ever you buy from.

Mike

440-653-3570