Sign in to follow this  
moreilly

Found a nice Pressure Washer I think.

I found this online and was wondering if this is a good price for this setup? He is asking $1100.

MI-T-M brand model#CA-3504-OMHB 3500 PSI pressure washer. It has a Honda GX390 13.0 hp engine, with a direct drive triplex ANNOVI REVERBERI pump with ceramic plungers. It operates at 3.3 GPM. Included is a 50 foot hose,a chemical injector,a soap nozzle,and a additional longer wand with adjustable handle. There are also a 0,15,and 25 degree nozzles. It was used for 5 hours. It is in like new condition.

You can buy a lot better machine for that kind of money from any of the distributers on this site just post a rquest for a qoute and what you want to do with it and they will pm you I'm sure.

That machine is worth maybe $700 brand new used I would offer $350.00.

That's a nice machine - I wouldn't pay that money for it. But that thing probably goes for $2300 brand new - although it ain't worth it in my opinion. It's a brand name - but it's a great engine and a great pump. Kind of like buying blue jeans with the levi-strauss label stuck on it - you're paying for the label.

I already spoke with him once about his price. I told him that if he wants to come down on the price I would consider buying it, since I am a homeowner and this isn't for my business.

Although I would like to have a nice machine to do the jobs needed around my house. Fence,driveway,house etc......

Got any recommendations for a homeowner in need of a pressure washer??

That's too much.It's worth about 450 butIdoubt he would take that. As for the pump, I have been running two Generals and one Cat for many years. I did have several ARs but each one gave up too quickly,

I found this online and was wondering if this is a good price for this setup? He is asking $1100.

For tha price you can get a whole lot better machine.A belt drive unit probably 3000 at 4 gal for that price.My guess.But the price is to high for a direct drive.If your will ing to spend 1100.00 you should go buy a new one,belt drive.

That's too much.It's worth about 450 butIdoubt he would take that. As for the pump, I have been running two Generals and one Cat for many years. I did have several ARs but each one gave up too quickly,

It depends on the AR pump you got.I have a Jenny and it has an AR pump belt drive.This rig is 10 years old and still runs like a top.She runs every night and sometimes night and day.This unit pumps 1250psi at 3.5 gallons and burns very hot.This is my exhaust hood cleaning machine now my surface machine is a MiTim 796cc brigs with an general 3000 at 6 gallons and it is 24 years old.Still run very well.The point is, is that its the grade of pump not the brand.They have high grade pumps made to run all the time and they got homeowner units made to run a few times a year. thank you

For tha price you can get a whole lot better machine.A belt drive unit probably 3000 at 4 gal for that price.My guess.But the price is to high for a direct drive.If your will ing to spend 1100.00 you should go buy a new one,belt drive.

I am not willing to spend $1,100 for a pressure washer. That's why I asked you pros over here before I made an offer to him :) I didn't want to insult him with my low ball offer if it was worth the asking price, which apparently it is not.

I'll keep looking around, I think I may just hold off on doing my fence until the springtime now. It's starting to get a bit too cool in my area to stain a fence anyhow.

I'm sure you're right on that. We were doing a rather large job in a different state when the engine let go on one of the washers. I had to replace it quick so I bought one of those 1000 dollars units at Home Deopt down the road. The AR pump broke twice in one month. I still keep it around as a spare but a put a Cat on it.

I'm sure you're right on that. We were doing a rather large job in a different state when the engine let go on one of the washers. I had to replace it quick so I bought one of those 1000 dollars units at Home Deopt down the road. The AR pump broke twice in one month. I still keep it around as a spare but a put a Cat on it.

Well that all depends where you get your unit an Home Depot unit is a home owner umit and they wont last now my Hood unit is a 1250psi at 3.5 gal with an AR pump and it is 10 years old and run like a top.Did nothing to pump yet except cahnge oil.I have a 3000psi at 6gal and this unit isabotu 24 years old and never did anything to the pump it is a General runs good but gonna need packings.Anyways both units is belt drive and everything is over sized then the specs.So all in all it depends what type of unit you buy you can get an home owner Cat pump or and com./ind. pump thats made to run.thank you