Sign in to follow this  
Power Clean

Need recommendation on house wash chemical.

Question

Guys, I'm in a pinch. I normally use the Citrcleen Product made formally by RPC Chemicals, but I'm out. I haven't ordered any because this time of year, my house washing is for the most part dead. Well it's not dead apparently and I need something until i get get some more of what I use. I got caught with my pants down. Is there any store bought products from Walmart or such that can do the job decently? All I have been using is Citracleen, Bleach and a rinse aid. Just need some hardware/department store detergent that can get me by.

3 answers to this question

Lowes carries JOMAX for mildew/mold its in the deck stain area...its ok and will do in a pinch..

1 gal 6.25 %

1/4 gallon JOMAX

1/2 cup green apple dawn

2 gals h2o

ds onto home

not the best but it works

Go to HD and get one small bottle of "TSP substitute" which is actually sodium metasilicate (the active ingredient in Citrakleen). Also get a bottle of good quality car wash. Meguiar's etc.. something with wax in it. How much you use will depend on your method for applying chems. Add your sodium hypochlorite and you have an outstanding basic wash formula that removes everything and won't film windows.

Edited by PressurePros