Sign in to follow this  
jetstream1

Whats on your wish list

Question

What is on your wish list this year

Me I would like to get a new tv this year

then again I have 3 kids so its really about the kids I think the tv can wait

there is not to much I need in life to keep me happy.Some will say money I say I get to wake up the next day to enjoy what I do have

Happy Holidays to every one in the cleaning insdustry

3 answers to this question

The biggest problem with getting a new TV is deciding the size and type; LCD, plasma or DLP. We recently replaced our 10 yr old 60" big screen with a 61" Samsung DLP. Amazing picture, a little thicker, but only weighs 60 lbs. Cost for DLP is half of others. ($1000 for our's!) Of course, with the 1080p HD you need more HD channels to watch, so there goes the cable (sat?) bill. lol

Seriously, we have two kids and as you said, money isn't all we need. Happy Holidays to you too.

As a family we are trying to have, what for us, is a minimal christmas. It is a bit easier since no one in our family has an over riding need. This is made even worse because my birthday is the week before christmas. So, as my wife, who is typically an excellent gift giver, asks what I want, I can only shrug because I have no clue. however, if someone would like to step up and buy me that senate seat in Illinois, I would promise to do as well as possible with it. Really, I have no needs so will probaBly just make an effort to make someone elses life better. I always get a great reward when I do that. Merry Christmas everyone.