Sign in to follow this  
dlamontm98

Rinse methods -- spot free cleaning

I went to this neat website called winspray.com. They have a system where you don't even need a squeege to dry windows. They use a DI tank for spot-free cleaning of windows. Is this true that the DI tank helps with spot-free cleaning of windows? If so, does anyone know where you can obtain one of these tanks and the cost of them? Are there any other methods to spot-free cleaning of windows?

I called the guy there--they have some very interesting spot free- rinsing systems. I may have to save up to buy one, because the prices are a little out of my range. It definitely caught my attention. Thanks for the information.

I don't know if I'd consider doing the DI method for doing widows unless I was doing a lot of commercial work where the speed would pay off. I don't know that it would be that much faster to do it residentially, not to mention you can't do DI on the interior windows, so you have to squeegee those anyway.

Anyone here do residential windows with DI water?

he/you/i could be able to land some car dealers if you wanted to exspand your market.

You could also sell the water to other window washer's.

Thier is still a big diffrence between DI and RO.

I was just trying to be helpfull.