Sign in to follow this  
hartland74

Red Clay stain removal

Question

Hey Guys. I am new to the forum but been in the business for 15 years. This is a great tool for all to learn and adapt . Now Im kinda embarased to say I am still applying the chemical with hand pump sprayers ,,but have upgraded to a flojet this season . First question , has anyone tried the M-16 Thruster nozzle from envirospec ? Second Q- Has anyone figured out how to get red clay stains out of brick mortar and bedford stone . Ive tried muratic acid with no luck . Thanks

6 answers to this question

Hey Guys. I am new to the forum but been in the business for 15 years. This is a great tool for all to learn and adapt . Now Im kinda embarased to say I am still applying the chemical with hand pump sprayers ,,but have upgraded to a flojet this season . First question , has anyone tried the M-16 Thruster nozzle from envirospec ? Second Q- Has anyone figured out how to get red clay stains out of brick mortar and bedford stone . Ive tried muratic acid with no luck . Thanks

I use the M-16 alot. It works great when it works. I have a problem with an o'ring that constantly goes bad. Then you are stuck in low pressure until you replace the o'ring.

Kemp

Hey hartland have you tried some of that O'l Kentucky bourbon? NC moon shine works for me,,,,

Moonshine is a great idea , I dont know why I didnt think of it ! Going to the stihl now to collect some ole white lightning cleaning solution. Do you have a Patent on that idea?